Crypto Biz Magazine is a media sponsor for Coin Congress – July 23-24th @ the Hilton Hotel Union Square! Inaugural Bay Area event to be held in conjunction with Casual Connect USA.
Get 25% off tickets with code: acom-u2014 @ checkout here.
SAN FRANCISCO – June 10, 2014 – Hot on the heels of its successful Singapore launch, Coin Congress, an international conference series sparking discussion around the state of digital currency, will hold its first San Francisco event this July 23-24 at the Hilton Hotel Union Square. Held concurrently with Casual Connect USA, Coin Congress will feature 40 of the industry’s most sought-after speakers presenting thought provoking ideas to encourage long-term market stability and motivate the nascent digital currency industry.
“The Bitcoin platform is creating an upheaval in financial services, and we are just beginning to grasp how the world will change because of it,” said Brock Pierce, an advisor for Coin Congress. “Coin Congress brings together the industry’s top thought leaders to share their insights on the overall state of digital currencies, and provides attendees with actionable takeaways for their businesses.”
From companies such as Gyft, SocialRadius, CryptoCorp, Litecoin and GoCoin, they will lead high-level discussion around topics such as bitcoin, digital currency, monetization, integration, and user acquisitions.
- Vinny Lingham, CEO, Gyft
- Charlie Lee, Creator, Litecoin
- Steve Beauregard, Co-Founder and CEO, GoCoin
- David Johnston, Managing Director, BitAngels Fund
- Michael Terpin, CEO, Transform PR
- Sean Percival, Venture Partner, 500 Startups
- Ryan Singer, Co-Founder, CryptoCorp
- Marshall Hayner, Co-Founder, QuickCoin
- P. Bart Stephens, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Stephens Investment Management
- Brandon Goldman, Co-Founder, FreshPay
- Anthony Di Iorio, Founder, Bitcoin Decentral
- Jason King, Founder, Sean’s Outpost
- Jake Benson, Founder and CEO, Libra Services, Inc.
- Steven Sprague, CEO, Rivetz
- Dan Held, Co-Founder, ZeroBlock
- Jordan Kelley, CEO, Robocoin
- Harry Yeh, Managing Partner, Binary Financial
- Craig Sellars, CTO, Mastercoin Foundation
- Alyse Killeen, Early Stage Venture Capital Investor
- Malcolm CasSelle, CEO, Timeline Labs
- Joel Dietz, Founder, Swarm
- Matthew Roszak, Founder, Tally Capital
- William Quigley, Clearstone Venture Partners
- Scott Robinson, Bitcoin Lead, Plug and Play Tech Center
- Tom Longson, CEO, GoGoCoin
- Perianne Boring, CEO of Boring & Company
- James Robinson, Managing Partner, RRE Ventures
- Amanda Coolong, Founder, Context & Narrative
- Jonathan Teo, Co-Founder, Binary Capital
- Adam Draper, CEO & Founder, Boost
- Toni Lane Casserly, CMO, ChangeTip
Registration is now open, with tickets and sponsorships available at: http://usa.coincongress.org/logistics.html
About Coin Congress
Coin Congress is an international conference series focused on sparking discussion around digital currency and taking the conversation to the next level. Along with its event in San Francisco, Coin Congress will also be held in Belgrade, Serbia November 2014, Amsterdam February 2015, and Singapore May 2015.