FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Crypto Currencies Foundation Russia (CCFR) and First Bitcoin Center Russia (Bitcoin Russia), with the assistance Bitcoin Foundation and Ethereum, invites you to participate in the First International & All-Russian Conference “Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies: Prospects for Development in Russia,” which will be held August 9, 2014 in St. Petersburg (Russia).
There will be appearances and addresses by official guests and speakers, Bitcoin developers and officials, chief editors of leading professional media, the creators of online Bitcoin-relevant sites; there will be exchanges and exchange offices, as well as the Bitcoin business community including the founders and managers of online stores and service businesses. Guest speakers include invited government officials, representatives of the banking community and companies developing payment systems, including the National payment system.
The Conference will discuss the following questions:
- Legal and regulatory framework in Russia, jurisprudence and legal aspects;
- The use of cryptocurrency (the viewpoint of supervisory and regulatory authorities, credit institutions, payment systems and so on);
- Business security and expert advice;
- Turnover Bitcoin: experience operating businesses;
- Creation of Bitcoin centers (advice from leading experts);
- Mining (especially activities that comparative analysis of hardware and software + master class);
- Russia’s first Meetup with the Ethereum creators;
- Presentation of the first regional cryptocurrency on the territory of the former USSR;
- Other topics discussed and will be presented later.
The Conference will hold roundtables for developers and enthusiasts, a special session for the media and owners of online shops, as well as by an open general meeting CCFR.
We invite Bitcoin-professional participants of the market, the media, government officials, lawyers and enthusiasts interested in promoting their own projects.